Grupo 1844 has a large fleet with of more than 300 vehicles, including buses and minibuses, with different capacities.
We have buses with access ramps and wheelchair adapted vehicles. In addition, our vehicles have modern equipment for the safety and comfort of our customers, among others, air conditioning, seat belts, GPS system, tachographs, interior luggage rack and large luggage compartments, etc.
The entire fleet complies with the Royal Decree. 443/2001, safety conditions in School Transport and the transport of children.
Within the policy of Grupo 1844, customer safety is a priority objective. Therefore, we invest every year in the acquisition of vehicles with the latest technology in the market.
Personalized safety belts in all vehicles, as well as properly signaled emergency exits, breakwater hammers, approved fire extinguishers, emergency first aid kit, emergency opening activation devices, etc; they are part of the security measures of our buses.>
The entire fleet incorporate a GPS system that allows us to control the vehicles in service at any time, for the purpose not only of their better use, but of ability to respond to any incident, and to control parameters such as speed of circulation, mechanical reliability, etc.
The systems incorporate a hands-free device with microphone and speakers, which is reflected in greater safety and reliability for the customer. In this way, we can control that our personnel complies with the safety regulations to which they are bound by both the traffic laws and the standards of our Business Group.
Grupo 1844, aware that its future in the market is determined by the satisfaction of its customers, the protection of the environment and the safety and health of the people who work in its facilities; it is committed to keeping integrated, in its management and in the development of its processes and services, the principles of Quality, Environmental Protection and Prevention of Occupational Risks, since they wish to be recognized internally and externally as a responsible organization that includes these principles in their activities and decisions. Therefore, following an evolutionary process, Management has defined and implemented the following commitments:
- Declare as objective of our work the performance of all activities with the highest quality, bearing in mind as main aspects the protection of the health of its workers and environmental protection in each of its areas of operation.
- Continuously improve the efficiency of its integrated Management System.
- Achieve the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- Minimize the impact that its activity can cause on the environment.
- Satisfy the needs of the organization in matters of Health and Safety, protecting the interests of the company and employees, complying with current legislation.
For this, we commit ourselves to:
- Comply with the applicable regulations and other voluntary requirements assumed by GRUPO 1844, related to its environmental aspects.
- Establish an Integrated Management System, aimed at ensuring that the situation of its facilities and services are consistent with the commitments assumed in this section.
- Implement the Integrated System effectively, making the commitments of this Policy known, understood, developed and maintained at all levels of the company.
- Ensure that all activities and services are developed within the framework established in this Policy, continuously improving the effectiveness of the Management System.
- Evaluate all the environmental aspects generated in the service activities of GRUPO 1844, paying special attention to the aspects, such as the generation and management of waste, that may have a greater relevance in the services we develop.
- Improve the environmental know-how of the organization as a tool for its prevention or minimization.
- Establish and review objectives, environmental and safety goals on a regular basis, to develop what is established in the present Policy.